- index.js: main code. Must be able to run in the browser, so no Node.js specifics. Exposes the central
convertfunction. You should normally use the packaged
dist/ourbigbook.jswhen using ourbigbook as an external dependency.
- ourbigbook: CLI executable. Is basically just a CLI interface frontend to
- test.js: contains all the Mocha tests, see also: test system
- README.md: minimal Markdown README until GitHub / NPM support OurBigBook :-)
- ourbigbook_runtime.js: runtime features
- main.scss this file simply contains the customized CSS for docs.ourbigbook.com/ and does not get otherwise distributed with OurBigBook, see: CSS