The following sections cover different ways to use tools from the OurBigBook:
- OurBigBook Web user manual: manual for OurBigBook Web, the dynamic website. This is what most users will use by default when it is matured;.
- OurBigBook CLI quick start: allows you to convert local
.bigbfiles from the command line to either:
- a static website. This is already very usable.
- upload to OurBigBook Web. Almost very usable, we're getting there.
- OurBigBook Markup quick start: covers specifically OurBigBook Markup, which is the markup language you use to write content in OurBigBook, both OurBigBook Web and OurBigBook CLI.This is currently the only way to write OurBigBook content, but we would really like to add WYSIWYG editor support one day!